As I sit in the studio today surrounded by 20+ inches of snow and very cold weather (and double digit snow coming this weekend) I am dreaming of SPRING!
Though I do live in northern Wisconsin, I do have to say this weather is unusual for March. So I find myself in a little creative slump. It is difficult for me to concentrate on really big projects. The upside of that is I tend to make a TON of "smalls". Which usually means- earrings. I LOVE to make them as they are a small project and can finish many in one sitting. Now the downside, I have an excess inventory! My solution is to have free domestic shipping for all earrings! This special is available until April 1st. I will be adding earrings during the month so look often!
As always, any questions or concerns please feel free to ask!
Use this blog to share news, photos, tutorials, and more with anyone who visits your Pattern site. Regularly posting new content will drive more traffic to your site too, as it will improve your SEO and give people an easy way to share your posts.
- Tell your shop's story
- Walk through your process—and include lots of photos
- Document a day in your life (or in the life of your business)
- Announce new items or promotions
- Promote events where you're selling in person
- Anything you'd like!
- Use the content toolbar to style your post, create bulleted lists (like this one), or add links, pictures, and videos.
- Add a featured image and excerpt to grab readers' attention as they scroll through all your posts.
We won't add a "Blog" link to your site until you publish your first post.
You can save this draft as a reference, or delete it and start writing your inaugural post. We won't be offended in the least.
- The Pattern Team